Check-in is 3:00 p.m. local time and check-out is no later than 11:00 a.m. local time on departure date. Early check-ins/late check-outs must be authorized in advance.
All guests will be required to provide a copy of their passport and provide some identifying information, including an emergency contact for every guest. Management is required to collect this information by the Belize Tourism Board. For more information on how we protect your personal information, visit www.sirenianbay.com/privacy-policy.
Sirenian Bay Resort & Villas provides the complimentary amenities for guests’ use. Amenities vary by accommodation, and include but are not limited to the following list. Please check with your host for access:
- Swimming pool / hot tub
- Beach and pool furniture
- Beach toys and games
- Fully furnished vacation home
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Linens, including beach towels
- Bicycles (and helmets)
- Paddle boards
- Life jackets
- Yoga mats
We also provide the following personal care amenities (may vary based on accommodation):
- Shampoo, conditioner and body soap (refreshed upon request)
- Hair dryers in each bathroom
- All household paper products (toilet paper, paper towels, trash bags) are refreshed during daily housekeeping and upon request
- An introductory supply of coffee and laundry soap/fabric softener (additional quantities must be purchased by Guest. Please consult your host for information on where to purchase these items.)
- A welcome basket of fresh, local fruit
Other amenities may be available; please check with your host.
ACCESS TO PROPERTY
In most cases, the on-site hosts will provide access to the property, through the front door. Guest will receive keys to their accomodations. A charge of $25 per key may be assessed for lost or unreturned keys.
POOL & BEACH RULES
Children under the age of 13 are permitted in the pool and/or on the beach with adult supervision only. NO DIVING is allowed. There is no lifeguard on duty at the pool or on the beach at any time.
Life jackets are required for all water activities, including but not limited to use of kayaks and paddle boards.
A non-refundable damage waiver premium of $59.00 is collected for each reservation. This waiver provides for up to $1,000.00 of non-intentional damage to the property. The person named on the reservation and all guests staying on the property will be covered for the reported accidental loss or damage up to the maximum coverage limit. This does not negate your responsibilities as a tenant. You must immediately notify your host of any damage to the property or this plan is void.
This waiver does not cover theft, gross negligence, willful or wanton conduct, intentional damage, lost keys, lost garage openers, excessive wear and tear, unauthorized late check-outs, pets, smoking or any other violation of our policies.
Additionally, you authorize Management to charge the credit card on file with any additional damage costs.
Smoking and pets are not allowed in or on the premises at any time. Violations are not covered under the damage waiver. Violation of this policy will result in immediate eviction, forfeiture of rent, and extra charges for restoring the property to its original condition.
In the interest of your well- being and security, all visitors are required to register and leave a valid ID at the Front Desk. Visitors are requested to leave the property by 10:00 p.m. Guests may be charged for an extra person should the visitor stay past 10:00 p.m. Sirenian Bay Resort & Villas assumes no liability for the visitor’s property. Should any of Sirenian Bay Resort & Villas’ property be damaged by the visitor’s negligence and/or refusal to abide by the terms and conditions, Sirenian Bay Resort & Villas shall have the right to collect from the Guest for all repair costs.
Guest agrees that Management can charge additional fees to cover:
- Damage to the property or its equipment
- Unauthorized pets
- Smoking on the premises
Where loss or damage to the property exceeds $1,000.00, Management will bill the Guest for the shortfall, and the Guest agrees to pay within 14 days. In the event that the Guest fails to pay any such shortfall, Management reserves the right to exercise any legal remedies to pursue the amount owed from the Guest.
Where Management finds damage or loss to the property following the Guests departure that, in the view of Management, constitutes malicious or wanton damage, Management reserves the right to notify law enforcement authorities and prosecute, in addition to billing the Guest for the full amount of repair or replacement, and the Guest agrees to pay within 14 days.
PROPERTY MANAGEMENT / HOUSEKEEPING / EMERGENCY SERVICES
Your on-site host is available to assist you with questions, issues, or amenities including:
- Transportation to/from the airport
- Bookings – excursions, golf carts, dinners, additional services, etc. (prices vary)
- Questions about the property and/or area
CHECK OUT PROCESS
Prior to check out, your host will go over your account and review all charges incurred while staying at the Property. The remaining balance will be charged within five business days of checkout either to the credit card on file or another payment method specified by guest on the checkout form.
The host will also walk through the property with Guest to ensure no belongings are left behind. Any damage found during this process will be reported and handled in accordance with the Damage section of this Agreement. Items left behind cannot be shipped to guest. If possible, items may be returned to the States at a point in the future whereupon Guest will be notified and can arrange shipment to their address of choice.
- Accommodations will be used as a residence ONLY. Occupancy is not to exceed the sleeping accommodations as advertised according to the beds within the property.
- Rates quoted are in US Dollars per night/week.
- An additional credit card processing fee of 3.5% applies to the entire reservation.
- An additional 9% hotel tax applies to the rental rate only.
- We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit cards.
- Reservations can be made in advance up to 365 days from arrival date to a minimum of 48 hours from arrival date.
- Deposit: A deposit of 50% from total rate for bookings is required to confirm a reservation. No reservation is confirmed until proper payment is received.
- Balance: Final balance is due 30 days prior to arrival date.\Late Bookings: Bookings made within 30 days prior to arrival are payable at the time of booking.
- Cancellations and Refunds: All cancellations are to be in writing and must be acknowledge by Sirenian Bay Resort & Villas as having been received in order to be accepted as a valid cancellation.
- 90 or more days prior to date of arrival – full refund minus a $100.00 cancellation fee.
- 60 to 90 days prior to date of arrival – forfeit 25% of deposit/payment minus a $100.00 cancellation fee.
- 45 to 60 days prior to date of arrival – forfeit 50% of deposit/payment minus a $100.00 cancellation fee.
- Less than 45 days prior to date of arrival – no refund of deposit or payment.
**Unfortunately, we cannot offer refunds within the cancellation periods as a result of airline delays, strikes, political unrest, weather conditions, travel advisories or acts of God including hurricanes or personal emergencies. We strongly recommend travel insurance in order to safeguard against such potential circumstances.