Check-in is 3:00 p.m. local time and check-out is no later than 11:00 a.m. local time on departure date. Early check-ins/late check-outs must be authorized in advance.
All guests will be required to provide a copy of their passport and provide some identifying information, including an emergency contact for every guest. Management is required to collect this information by the Belize Tourism Board. For more information on how we protect your personal information, visit www.sirenianbay.com/privacy-policy.
Sirenian Bay Resort & Villas provides several complimentary amenities for guests’ use. Amenities vary by accommodation, and may include but are not limited to the following list. Please check with your butler for access:
- Swimming pool / hot tub
- Beach and pool furniture
- Beach toys and games
- Fully furnished villas
- Fully equipped kitchen (villas only)
- Linens, including beach towels
- Paddle boards
- Life jackets
- Yoga mats
We also provide the following personal care amenities (may vary based on accommodation):
- Shampoo, conditioner and body soap (refreshed upon request)
- Hair dryers in each bathroom
- All household paper products (toilet paper, paper towels, trash bags) are refreshed during daily housekeeping and upon request
- An introductory supply of coffee
- An introductory supply of laundry soap/fabric softener (villas only; additional quantities must be purchased by Guest. Please consult your host butler for information on where to purchase these items.)
- A welcome basket of fresh, local fruit
Other amenities may be available; please check with your butler.
ACCESS TO PROPERTY
In most cases, the on-site hosts will provide access to the property, through the front door. Guest will receive keys or a combination to their accommodations. A charge of $25 per key may be assessed for lost or unreturned keys.
POOL & BEACH RULES
Children under the age of 13 are permitted in the pool and/or on the beach with adult supervision only. NO DIVING is allowed. There is no lifeguard on duty at the pool or on the beach at any time.
Life jackets are required for all water activities, including but not limited to use of kayaks and paddle boards.
Smoking and pets are not allowed in or on the premises at any time. Violations are not covered under the damage waiver. Violation of this policy will result in immediate eviction, forfeiture of rent, and extra charges for restoring the property to its original condition.
In the interest of your well- being and security, all visitors are required to register and leave a valid ID at the Front Desk. Visitors are requested to leave the property by 10:00 p.m. Guests may be charged for an extra person should the visitor stay past 10:00 p.m. Sirenian Bay Resort & Villas assumes no liability for the visitor’s property. Should any of Sirenian Bay Resort & Villas’ property be damaged by the visitor’s negligence and/or refusal to abide by the terms and conditions, Sirenian Bay Resort & Villas shall have the right to collect from the Guest for all repair costs.
Guest agrees that Management can charge additional fees to cover:
- Damage to the property or its equipment
- Unauthorized pets
- Smoking on the premises
We reserve the right to charge guests the cost of rectifying damage caused by the deliberate, negligent or reckless act of the guest or their visitors to the resort’s property or structure. Should this damage come to light after the guest has departed, we reserve the right to make a charge to the guest’s credit / debit card, or send an invoice for the amount to the registered address. In the event Guest receives an invoice, Guest agrees to pay within 14 days. In the event that the Guest fails to pay any such shortfall, Management reserves the right to exercise any legal remedies to pursue the amount owed from the Guest.
Where Management finds damage or loss to the property following the Guests departure that, in the view of Management, constitutes malicious or wanton damage, Management reserves the right to notify law enforcement authorities and prosecute, in addition to billing the Guest for the full amount of repair or replacement, and the Guest agrees to pay within 14 days.
Removal of resort property – We reserve the right to charge guests the cost of replacing any items that are removed from the premises by them without consent. The charge will be the full replacement amount of the missing item, including any carriage charges. Should the fact that the item is missing come to light after the guest has departed, we reserve the right to make a charge to the guests credit/debit card, or send an invoice for the amount to the registered address.
By completing a reservation, you authorize Management to charge the credit card on file with any applicable damage or replacement costs.
PROPERTY MANAGEMENT / HOUSEKEEPING / EMERGENCY SERVICES
Your butler is available to assist you with questions, issues, or amenities including:
- Transportation to/from the airport
- Bookings – excursions, golf carts, dinners, additional services, etc. (prices vary)
- Questions about the property and/or area
CHECK OUT PROCESS
All expenses incurred during your stay are due in full at the time of check out. You will have the opportunity to review all charges on your folio, including any supporting documentation before making final payment.
- Accommodations will be used as a residence ONLY. Occupancy is not to exceed the sleeping accommodations as advertised according to the beds within the property.
- Rates quoted are in US Dollars per night/week.
- An additional service charge of 10% applies to the entire reservation.
- An additional 9% hotel tax applies to the rental rate only.
- We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit cards for online reservations; Visa and MasterCard are accepted on-site.
- Reservations can be made in advance up to 365 days from arrival date to a minimum of 48 hours from arrival date.
- Deposit: A deposit of 50% from total rate for bookings is required to confirm a reservation. No reservation is confirmed until proper payment is received.
- Balance: Final balance is due 45 days prior to arrival date.
- Late Bookings: Bookings made within 45 days prior to arrival are payable at the time of booking.
- Cancellations and Refunds: All cancellations are to be in writing and must be acknowledge by Sirenian Bay Resort & Villas as having been received in order to be accepted as a valid cancellation.
- 90 or more days prior to date of arrival – full refund minus a $100.00 cancellation fee.
- 60 to 90 days prior to date of arrival – forfeit 25% of deposit/payment minus a $100.00 cancellation fee.
- 45 to 60 days prior to date of arrival – forfeit 50% of deposit/payment minus a $100.00 cancellation fee.
- Less than 45 days prior to date of arrival – no refund of deposit or payment.
**Unfortunately, we cannot offer refunds within the cancellation periods as a result of airline delays, strikes, political unrest, weather conditions, travel advisories or acts of God including hurricanes or personal emergencies. We strongly recommend travel insurance in order to safeguard against such potential circumstances.